Article 1: (General Provisions)
1.Hoyoyo Limited (hereinafter "our company", "we", "us") will determine the "Hoyoyo Service Terms and Conditions" (hereinafter "Terms of Service") and any other individual rules and bylaws such as the "Hoyo Points Terms of Service" (hereinafter "individual agreements") that will apply to individuals using our company's auction and shopping proxy services (hereinafter "our service") operated by our company on https://hk.hoyoyo.com (hereinafter "this site ").
In the articles below, the Terms of Service and individual agreements are collectively referred to as the Terms of Service.
2.We reserve the right to change or specify new individual agreements at any such time as we deem necessary. In cases where the Terms of Service and individual agreements contain contradictory statements, individual agreements shall be preferentially applied.
Individuals who wish to use our service acknowledge that using our service contributions of both the Terms of Service and of any individual agreements, and accept that these apply collectively to all use of our service.
3. For individual who wish to use our service, upon agreeing with our Terms of Service and registering on our site with the necessary information through our prescribed process, will qualify as a member (hereinafter "member") upon approval by our company.
4.Our terms and services will apply to all members, and all members are obligated to comply with the contents.
5.We are not liable for any damages or losses caused by violation of our Terms of Service.
6.We reserve the right to change, amend, or modify the Terms of Service at any time without prior notice. Any changes to our Terms of Service will take effect immediately once updated on our site.
1.To become a member on our site, individuals will be required to enter personal information on the designation registration form on our site. Individuals are responsible for inputting all necessary information as accurately and completely as possible when registering for membership.
In the event that an individual is determined to have multiple accounts, we reserve the right to suspend or delete the member's account(s). We will not Be held liable for any damages or losses caused as a result of this.
3.Persons are prohibited from having third parties register to become a member on their behalf.
Minors who wish to become a member on our site must first obtain the consent of a parent or legal guardian. Refunds or cancellations of purchases will not be granted due to a member being a minor.
4. In the case that any of the following instances are found, we reserve the right to deny membership. In addition, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate membership after approval of membership registration.
(1) If a person's membership has been cancelled or suspended in the past.
(2) If a person has failed to pay for our services in the past.
(3) If a person has refused to pay or has filed for a refund via a financial institute or credit card company for fees charged by our service in the past.
(4) If a person has intentionally acted to obstruct or harm the operation of our service.
(5) If falsehoods, inaccuracies, or insufficient information is found in a person's registered information.
(6) If a minor has registered for our service without obtaining permission from a parent or legal guardian.
(7) If a person has violated any of our Terms of Service.
(8) If we are unable to confirm the authorization code for a credit card transaction with a person.
(9) Any other case we deem appropriate in accordance with our Terms of Service.
Article 3: (Account Management)
1.Once we have approved member registration, a user ID and password (hereinafter "ID", etc.) will be granted to the member. Members are responsible for protecting their own user ID and password information, and are responsible for regularly changing their Password. We are not liable for any losses or damages incurred from a member's negligence of this responsibility.
2.Members are prohibited from the sharing, lending, transfer, sale, etc. of their account benefits or user ID to a third party.
3.Upon confirmation of a registered user ID and password, we consider the user of the account to be the owner, and use of the account to be the member's full responsibility. We will not be liable for any losses even in the case of unauthorized Use of an ID by a third party. Payment to cover any damages incurred to the member or our company will be the member's responsibility.
4.Members are responsible for immediately updating any registered information accordingly on their account management page (hereinafter "account page") in the event of any changes. We are not liable for any losses or damage incurred due to a member's negligence or failure to comply With the designated procedure
5. If there is no undelivered product on the account, the member can withdraw the meeting at any time on the member-only page, but the company will refund the meeting after receiving the product. If the company confirms that the member has died, the account is considered to have been withdrawn and expired and cannot be used.
Article 4 (use of personal information)
(1) Management of member information and order information
(2) Expenses for goods and various handling fees
(3) Delivery of goods and other items
(4) Important notices related to website operations, product promotion, and notification of various preferential activities
(5) Sending of electronic magazines and other information
(6) Implementation of various questionnaires
(7) Points and coupons rewards
(8) Answers to various confirmations, contacts, and consultations
(9) Statistical investigation and data analysis
(10) Information provided by third-party partner companies of the company for the purpose of improving and improving product development and other services, such as marketing analysis, various promotional activities, and notifications of new products, etc.
Provide method: use written transmission or electronic, electromagnetic and other methods
(According to my request, I can stop providing personal information to third parties.)
(11) Others are equivalent to the above objectives or are closely related to the above purposes.
2. Hoyoyo,excluding situations when required by law, will not disclose or share individual personal information to third parties that do not have purpose of use indicated without your consent. However, in the following situations, we may share various information as defined in the previous section as personal information by sending documents or through electronic/electromagnetic methods to third parties.
(1) Financial institutions related to payment when needed
(2) When goods are required for delivery and customs clearance
(3) When providing member registration and sales information to a company approved by the company for the purpose of improving various services
(4) When entrusting all or part of the service content to a third party
(5) Provided to the business successor when the business needs to be inherited by the company merger, business transfer or other reasons.
(6) When the Personal Information Protection Act or other regulations are recognized
3. Users can request for exemption from having their personal information shared by FROM JAPAN for any of the reasons listed in the previous section (excluding (1)(2)(6)).
4. ・Master the browsing history of members on the website ・Improve service quality
- IP addresses used to access our servers.
- Device used when accessing our site through a mobile device.
Article 5 (Suspension/ Termination of Membership)
In the event that we determine a member has taken any of the actions below, we reserve the right to without prior notice suspend or terminate that member's account. Our company will not be held liable in case of any losses or damages resulting from suspension or termination of membership.
(1) Not completing payment of any fee(s) charged within the designated payment period.
(2) Using a user ID for illegal purposes, or having a third party use a member's account for illegal purposes.
(3) Requesting a chargeback or refund through a credit card company or payment agency.
(4) Using our service for fraudulent or illegal activity.
(5) Violating our Terms of Service
(6) Violating the law
(7) Facing administrative disciplinary action
(8) Being or thought to be associated with antisocial organizations or forces
(9) Failing to correctly input a login password after a certain number of attempts (in order to protect members' personal information)
(10) Leaving an account inactive for a period of time determined by our company
(11) Any other reason we deem a person to be ineligible for membership
Article 6 (Service Content)
1. Our service is the purchasing of products or services (hereinafter "items") from Japanese online auction sites and stores (hereinafter "sellers") chosen by members and shipping of successfully purchased items to members' registered addresses.
2. When using our service, members can check the calculation mode and charge free from Hoyoyo customer service. If the member does not inquire before purchasing and place order by himself/herself, and the goods condition are not matched with website stated, damaged, or lost, Hoyoyo not responsible for the lost. And customer has responsibility continues to complete all processes and costs of shopping. The billing and transportation costs can be quoted by HOYOYO customer service, such as the weight ratio of the Japanese warehouse after receiving the goods is expected to be heavy or the last customer's choice of transportation method is different from the customer service quotation, the cost will be adjusted. The packaging method used by the seller for delivery or the actual weight of the package without the package is not clearly stated on the website. HOYOYO customer service can only make an offer in a predictable manner. The final fee will be adjusted according to the actual weight and packaging method when the goods arrive.
- Members must submit the damage report to the post office or delivery company within 7 days of the package's arrival.
- Compensation is not provided for items that couldn't clear customs.- Compensation is not provided for import taxes or customs fees.
- Items eligible for compensation will be refunded in Hoyo Points regardless of the original payment method.
Basic Forwarding Plan:
Regardless of reason, unless proven to have been caused by our negligence, we are not liable for any compensation if a purchased item is damaged, doesn't arrive, or arrives with missing parts.
- Items will be forwarded in the same state as we receive them at our warehouse.
- However, there are cases where packaging used by the seller to ship an item to our distribution center is discarded for item management.
- Items which arrive at our warehouse in packaging deemed unsuitable for international shipping will be charged a separate packing fee.
- No refunds or exchanges will be provided for items after arriving at their destination address.
3. We are not liable for issues regarding item functionality or brand authenticity. In the case that items purchased are found or suspected to be counterfeit or are not functioning correctly after arriving at a member's delivery address, members agree that they will not seek compensation directly from our company.
4. The order processing center is open from 11 am to 6 pm Hong Kong time (closed on weekends and public holidays).Our service's business operation hours are from 11:00 AM to 6:00 PM HK (Not included weekends and public holidays). However, members are able to place orders outside of our business hours.
5. Our Customer Service operation hours are from 11:00 AM to 6:00 PM HK (not including weekends and national holidays).
6. As our Customer Service center does not operate on weekends or national holidays, inquiries from members regarding purchases will be handled on the following business day.
7. As a proxy service, we are only responsible for the purchase and shipment of items. We are not liable for the contents or quality of items purchased, nor are we involved with or responsible for customs fees incurred at the destination country.
8. Depending on the country or region, members may be required to pay customs fees charged in accordance to import laws and regulations for their country or region in addition to our service fees. We are not in affiliation with or involved whatsoever with customs entry. As such, members planning to import items which require importing approval certificates or related documentation for their country or region in order to pass customs are responsible for obtaining any necessary documents or certificates and confirming this information beforehand with the local customs office in their country or region before using our service.
9. We will not be liable for any losses or damages incurred from customs fees resulting from failure to comply with the previous clause or violation of laws and regulations, nor will item returns or refunds be offered in these cases. Additionally, members will be responsible for bearing any costs in the case that damages are also incurred by our company. Even if customs procedures or payment of customs duties are found to be necessary after the purchase of item(s), members are to follow through with any procedures with the local authorities.
Article 7 (purchase of goods)
1. A purchasing contract between our company and members for the purchase of items are formed at the time a customer is notified that an auction bid has been successfully processed, or that payment for an order has been approved.
2. However, we reserve the right to refuse purchase or international shipment of items if determined at the time of ordering or warehouse delivery that a customer, either intentionally or by error, has ordered an item included in Article 11 of our Terms of Service, or any equivalent item. The final decision determining the eligibility of an item's purchase or international shipment will be made by our company on the basis of these Terms of Service, as well as other factors including the law and public policy.
3. We reserve the right to cancel orders for items that are listed at prices that differ significantly from the average market price, either due to a system error or any other reason.
4. All items purchased through our service are to be purchased in our company's name, and will not be purchased in a member's name. For this reason, members are to under no circumstance contact the seller directly. Furthermore, except in the case that the seller offers a service to change the registered name on the ticket to a different party than the purchaser, tickets or similar items purchased through our service may become invalidated at the time of using if use of the item requires confirmation of the purchaser's identity. We are not able to provide sellers with any form of personal identification or copies of personal identification given by our members. As such, members are responsible for verifying whether or not an item requires confirmation of the purchaser's identity before placing an order. If members fail to confirm or comply to this agreement and subsequently are not able to use the item in Japan because confirmation of the purchaser's identity is required, our company takes no responsibility for any losses or damages incurred.
5. When purchasing items where the seller offers to print, sign or stamp the buyer's name or other personalized text as an additional service, excluding cases where the seller offers an option to change the name or message to a third party other than the purchaser, members acknowledge that the only choices we can offer are declining the optional service, or asking for our company or company representative's name to be used.
6. As proxy bids placed for auctions using our service are based on an amount specified by the member, we cannot guarantee that bids placed will be successful. To increase the probability of a successful bid, members are responsible for setting their maximum bid amount to a sufficient sum.
7. Members acknowledge that there are situations where the winning bid of an auction is deleted by the seller, leaving the member as the highest bidder to proceed with the purchase of the auction. In such a case, the member is obliged to purchase the item and pay the winning bid in full. Customer Service will contact the member and ask to acknowledge a charge for the winning price through the payment method used for bidding. In the case that Hoyoyo cannot confirm acknowledgement from the member or that member requests a cancellation, members agree to pay whichever is higher of 2,000 yen or 30% of the winning price.
8.In order to prevent mistakes when purchasing items, members are to provide us with the exact product name, product quantity, product picture and product URL and any necessary details pertaining to their purchase. If a member leaves a comment with an order, our company will place the order in accordance with the information specified in the comment. Our company takes no responsibility in cases where we were not able to purchase the correct item due to errors or ambiguous phrasing in the order information provided by the member.
9. Members are to notify us before bidding on or purchasing items that fall into one or more of the following categories. Members will be liable for any losses or fees incurred by not confirming with us before placing a bid on or purchasing these items:
(1) Items that have a limited availability or purchasing limit per customer.
(2) Items that require us to contact the seller before bidding or purchasing.
(3) Items that require us to contact or pay the seller within 24 hours of winning an auction.
10. Members acknowledge that we have the right to invalidate or cancel any bids or orders where one or more the following circumstances apply. We are not liable for any fees or losses incurred from the cancellation or invalidation of these purchases. In the case that we incur any losses under these circumstances, the equivalent amount will be billed to the member for compensation.
(1) If we determine that a seller has too many negative feedback ratings or that there is a risk that we are unable to properly purchase an item from a seller.
(2) If a seller limits the number of transactions or sales that can be made to a single user or bidding ID.
(3) If a seller does not deal with users or bidding IDs that have had cancelled transactions in the past.
(4) If an item cannot be shipped and is limited to local pickup.
(5) If an item cannot be shipped to Tokyo and is limited to certain regions.
(6) If we determine that a member has previously cancelled an auction or order after it has already been won or paid for.
(7) Other circumstances where the seller sets extraordinary rules or restrictions on transactions.
(8) If a transaction cannot be completed due to the circumstances of a seller.
11. Items containing lithium batteries or lithium ion batteries are ineligible for shipping to some countries and regions. As such, members are responsible for confirming the rules and regulations in their country or region, and to contact our Customer Service via email before purchasing any such item. We take no responsibility for any problems or losses resulting from user negligence regarding the provision above.
12. As lithium batteries can only be shipped installed or built-in to the item itself, members acknowledge that we may open the item in order to confirm that this is the case. Members who will not consent to the item being opened are to contact Customer Service via email regarding this issue before placing an order. There may be cases where an item is returned to us due to the lithium battery not being installed or built-in to the item. In such cases, members will be responsible for return shipping and all costs incurred for repacking and shipping the item again.
Reference: Conditions for sending lithium batteries by international mail
13. When purchasing intangible items such as download codes that can be redeemed in games or other digital codes, e-money, e-tickets, etc.,an 8% fee will be applied to the order total. If the item is purchased by any other payment method, we will deliver the code or ticket to the member via regular shipping methods to the delivery address associated with the order. As such, we cannot guarantee that the item will arrive within its specified period of use. Consequently, members who wish to purchase intangible items are responsible for confirming with us that there is sufficient time to purchase and use an item before placing an order.
14. When purchasing non-physical goods that do not need to be sent or arrange for inland transshipment in Japan, members must pay an additional 8% of the total cost as an operating fee.For non-tangible items that do not require shipping , an 8% fee will be applied to the order total.
16. Members agree to relinquish to our company all points or similar rewards offered by any seller that can be redeemed as part of a purchase total.
17. Members who wish to redeem a seller's coupon code against part or all of their order total must enter the coupon code into the comments field of our order form when placing their order. If the coupon information is formatted or entered incorrectly, we reserve the right to disregard the information entered and proceed with the order without notifying the member.
18. Using our service to purchase valuables such as the below using Japan Post shipping is strictly forbidden. If the post office, international post office, or customs determine that a shipment contains any of the following items, it will be returned to our distribution center. In such cases, members will be liable for payment of any costs or fees incurred by a return shipment.
(1) coins, banknotes, paper currency
(2) travelers checks and all other forms of bearer negotiable instruments.
(3) processed or unprocessed platinum, gold or silver, gems, jewelry, etc.
20. The company has a special account for the entry of the Yahoo auction in Japan. If this account cannot be used continuously or is being used by other members, the system will automatically use other accounts to complete the bidding. The Company regards the fact that the members have understood and agreed that the auctions with different account numbers cannot be combined for delivery or payment on transactions in Japan.For Yahoo! Auctions, in cases where we are not able to use a certain bidder ID repeatedly, or in cases where other members are using the same bidder ID, our system will automatically switch to a different bidder ID to bid. Members acknowledge that even in the case of auctions won on the same day from the same seller, items may be shipped separately to our warehouse.
Article 8 (payment of service charge)
1. The payment method for this service fee is as follows:
(3) ATM Bank transfer / Online e-banking(Please refer to the recharge method on the website for the bank number)
2. Members who purchase goods using this service must pay the following fees within the specified date.When using our service to purchase an item, members are to pay the following fees to our company within a given time period.
Charge 1: Paid for at the time of item purchase
- Item price
Charge 2: Paid for before international shipping
- Domestic shipping (from the store/seller to our distribution center)
- Payment transaction fee
- International shipping
- Other costs (if necessary)
* Packages with a total value exceeding 200,000 yen sent through Japan Post (EMS, International Parcel) will incur a 3,000 yen Export Clearance Fee.
3. In addition to the above fees that must be paid to the company, tariffs may be incurred in different countries or regions.
4. Regardless of the payment method, items won from Yahoo! Auctions will incur a 300 yen payment fee per auction.
5. Excluding sites which charge fees to use credit cards, we will use a credit card whenever possible.
6. When the member payment cannot be confirmed within the prescribed time limit, the company can delete the goods directly from the member account and process it.
7. Even if the member is frozen or cancelled due to violation of Article 5 of these Terms of Service, the member will continue to fulfill the obligation on the sales contract to complete the payment and formalities required before the goods are delivered to the designated receiving address.
8. If the seller only accepts two payment methods: "convenience store payment" or "post office remittance", in addition to the remittance fee of the convenience store and the post office, a special processing fee of 100 yen is required. In addition, if the product is designated to be picked up only at a convenience store, a special processing fee of 1,000 yen is required.
9. For orders for Yahoo Auctions in Japan, the shipping and payment handling fees for Japanese domestic transactions can only be combined if all of the following conditions are met.
‧Bid by the same Yahoo auction account in Japan
‧On the same day ※Win the auction of the same seller
‧Sellers assist in coordinating sending
※The same day for the Yahoo auction order in Japan is from 18:00 to 17:59.
If the member wins multiple auctions from the same seller across the business hours, it only provides the combined service of freight and payment processing fees during the domestic transaction in Japan for auction orders that have received the member's contact in advance.
10. The "Payment 2" provided after the packaging is completed has a payment period. The company stipulates that the member must complete the payment within 30 days from the day after the payment is made.
11. Within 30 days after the payment of the "Payment 2" payment notification email, if the payment is still not received, the company has the right to sell or dispose of the target product, and the company will not bear any loss resulting from such disposal. And its responsibility.
12. Upon confirmation of the mis-purchase caused by the negligence of the staff of the company, the company will refund the amount of the deduction on the payment 1 and payment 2 of the product. If the item has been sent to the member, the international shipping cost for the item returned to Japan will be refunded with the Hoyoyo Logistics Coupon.
13. The company will provide the maximum compensation amount of 3 times the freight or the total price, only if the reason is confirmed and the member's loss is caused by the negligence of the company. The lower one shall prevail. The maximum claim limit is $50.
14. After depositing or paying by credit card or PayPal (Payment 1 or Payment 2), if there is a need for a refund, the company will not be liable for the difference caused by the change of international exchange rate and its responsibility.
15. The various handling fees incurred during the refund are subject to the fact that the member is not aware of any matters related to the company due to the fees charged by the company.
16. Once the delivery designation is completed, the member will be required to pay an additional repacking fee if he wishes to change any of the specified content. In addition, depending on the specific situation, the delivery of the designated delivery may not be changed, please be aware.
17. In accordance with Article 5 of these Terms of Service, even if the membership of the member has been suspended or expired, the fees and procedures incurred in the delivery of the purchased goods to the designated receiving address, as specified in the sale and purchase agreement, It is the responsibility of the member to bear and handle the responsibility.
18. Due to the Japanese Personal Data Protection Act, the payment certificate, merchandise receipt, and invoice provided by the seller will be kept as internal materials of the company and will not be provided to the member in any form.
Article 9 (packaging, distribution)
1. All products ordered by the member must be collected by the company's receiving and dispatching center.
2. The international shipping methods provided by this service are as follows.
‧Hoyoyo air transport
‧EMS (International Express Mail)
‧ Sea Freight
3. The member must complete the "delivery designation" within 30 days after the company receives the product, that is, whether the product needs to be sent together with other products. (hereinafter referred to as the distribution group).
4. If the goods arrive at the receiving and dispatching center of the company by the same seller in the same package, the goods cannot be delivered separately.
5. If the goods have been delivered to the company for 30 days, the delivery has not been completed, or the payment of payment 2 has not been completed within 90 days, that is, the company has the right to sell or dispose of the target goods, and the company will not bear any Losses and their liabilities arising from disposal.
6. Regardless of whether the member intentionally or unintentionally obtains or orders an international embargo under Article 11 of these Terms of Service, the item will be disposed of as a product that violates these Terms of Service upon arrival at the Company's Receiving and Receiving Center. The company has the right to refuse to provide the service for the transfer of the goods, and has the right to dispose of the goods by means of sale or disposal, and the company will not bear any losses and liabilities arising from such disposal.
7. When a member deposits a deposit or makes a payment using PayPal, the country or region of the address must be the same as the PayPal registered address, and the goods cannot be shipped to other countries or regions. In addition, if the delivery address of the product is set to the domestic address in Japan, the member will be required to pay an additional fee of 8% of the total fee (payment one + payment two) as an additional fee.
8. The goods will be packaged in accordance with the methods and cushioning materials prescribed by the company. If the member requires specific packaging methods and the cushioning materials used in packaging, the customer service will provide additional service price for the members, and the package will be damaged according to the instructions of the members. The company will never be responsible or compensated.
9. According to the provisions of Japanese law, the amount indicated on the mailing list may not be changed or deleted after the packaged goods have entered the shipping processing procedure.
10. The package will be packaged according to the size and weight regulations of the member's designated shipping method. If the product is overweight or exceeds the limit size, it cannot be combined and sent in one package.
11. Enjoy the package with the preferential rate and do not provide the Money Back Guarantee. In the event that the package has a decline in the value of the goods due to shipping delays or the loss of the value of the goods, the company will not be liable for the losses caused by such problems.
12. Some auto parts or other large items will be defined as large items and can only be shipped by ship.
13. Goods that meet any of the following conditions are considered to be “required third-party packaged goods”, and such goods will be packaged by a third-party packaging company, and members will be required to pay special packaging fees.
・Commodity weighs more than 50 kg
・The product weighs more than 30 kilograms and the product value exceeds 300,000 yen.
14. Goods that meet any of the following conditions are considered as “special goods” and cannot be protected by the peace of mind protection scheme and cannot be combined with other goods (boxed).
・The product weighs between 30 and 50 kg, and the value of the product is less than 300,000 yen.
・The longest side of the product is longer than 150 cm
・Special shape of the product
Article 10 (Cancellation, Return and Exchange of Orders)
The default members of the company use the services provided by the site if they have promised and agreed to the cancellation, return and exchange provisions mentioned in these terms.
In addition to the seller's request, the member will not be accepted to cancel the order after the agent (subject to the bid) and the purchase (paid payment 1).
However, in the event of a case of force majeure, the member is allowed to cancel the order by the following fees through the company's review and the seller's consent, and the default member has already understood and knows whether the company will agree to cancel the transaction. The matter cannot be promised.
(1) 30% of the amount of the winning or payment (the minimum fee of 2,000 yen) as the negotiation fee with the seller
(2) Other expenses actually incurred in the transaction or cancellation
(3) If the seller suspends or stops the future transaction with the company due to the cancellation of the order, the member shall compensate the company for the estimated loss of profits calculated from the past transaction records.
[About returns, exchanges, complaints, etc.] (including damaged goods, defective products, insufficient goods)
The company only accepts applications for returns, exchanges or complaints that have been contacted by the Customer Service Center within 7 days of the arrival of the goods.
According to the company's review criteria, when it is confirmed that the goods need to be returned or exchanged for reasons other than the responsibility of the company and the members, it will be returned or exchanged with the seller.
However, if the seller has indicated in the page (the product page, self-introduction, trading conditions, etc.) that it does not accept the return/rejection, the company is not obliged to negotiate with the seller.
In addition, even if the seller does not specifically indicate, after the negotiation, the seller refuses to return the goods on the grounds that the opinions are different, the second negotiation service will not be provided.
Therefore, the member is obliged to confirm the contents of all the seller's pages before purchasing (paying the payment one) and taking the photo (complete the bid), and agree to all the purchase conditions and related instructions.
In the case of non-company or seller liability, the member may not request a refund or refusal to pay the payment company or credit card company for its own reasons.
Regarding the doubts about the authenticity of the goods, the same treatment methods as those regarding [return, exchange, complaints, etc.] will be adopted.
Even if the product name and product number of the regular product are clearly indicated on the product page managed by the seller, or the relevant description of the regular product in the product description, the product cannot be guaranteed to be a regular product. Depending on the member's knowledge and willingness to undertake the purchase of the product at the risk of counterfeit goods.
Even if members question the authenticity of the goods, the company is not obliged to assist the members in identifying the authenticity of the goods and collecting relevant information. In accordance with the provisions of these Rules, the Company will not be liable for any loss or liability arising from the counterfeit goods.
Article 11 (International Embargoed Goods)
1. The articles specified in these Terms or the goods containing the constituents (hereinafter collectively referred to as international embargoes) are subject to the Japanese Import and Export Law and are strictly prohibited from being sent to members of countries other than Japan.
In addition, the articles specified in these Terms contain goods that are strictly prohibited from being sold in Japan. When a member enters a bid or purchases such an embargo or prohibits the sale or purchase of goods, the company has the right to immediately stop the transaction without burden. Any loss suffered by the member at this time. When the scope of damage affects the company, the member understands and accepts the matter of compensation for the loss of the company.
2. Some international embargoed goods or goods that may be international embargoed goods, the company can display prompt information on the site, restrict its purchasing or bidding function.
3. Although some of the items displaying the prompt information can still use the peace of mind guarantee scheme, depending on the member's full understanding, there may be cases where the direct transfer scheme can only be used.
4. A product that does not display a message does not mean that it is not an international embargo. Members must confirm the relevant import and export regulations before placing an order.
5. The company does not bear the relevant losses and liabilities for the case where the goods that do not display the prompt information cannot be sent overseas after purchase.
6. The company has no responsibility and obligation to confirm the import and export regulations of different countries for members before processing the order. The member will confirm the import and export regulations of the country or region where the address is located before the agent (injection) and purchase (payment of payment one). The company does not bear the losses and liabilities arising from the mistaken purchase of goods that violate the import and export regulations, and does not accept requests for cancellation of orders, returns, refunds, etc. due to the above reasons. In addition, depending on the product, there is a possibility that it can be sent to a domestic address in Japan. When a member wishes to send a product to a domestic address in Japan, the member must confirm in advance whether the product can be sent to a domestic destination in Japan, and set the domestic address in Japan on the delivery page as its receiving address.
7. If the goods are judged to be internationally prohibited after being sent, the member shall bear all the fees charged by the transportation company. In the event of an accident in the delivery of the goods or the loss of a third party, the member shall bear the legal responsibility and related liability.
8. When all or part of the international embargoed goods needs to be disposed of by the company, relevant processing fees may be incurred. If the above situation occurs after the packaging of the product is completed, the member will have to bear the additional expenses related to the repackaging.
Goods containing defamatory content or adult products
Diamonds (including rough and processed products)
Stamps and receipts
Important cultural heritage
Important art, etc.
Wrong indication or unidentified goods
Food and drink coupon
High pressure gas
Gas (gas tank, gas tank)
Portable oxygen breathing apparatus
Nitrogen, liquid nitrogen
Small oxygen generator
Oxygen cylinder (underwater breathing apparatus)
Spray cans (hair spray, deodorant spray, paint spray and analgesic spray, etc.)
Camping gas products (card gas stoves, etc.)
Flammable matter, liquid
Fuel (gasoline, kerosene)
Perfume / Fragrance / Aromatherapy / Fragrance
Nail polish and nail polish
Items on the package marked with the words "fire curfew". Such as sunscreen lotions, shampoos and glues, etc.
Glue (hand-made, humanoid, and other hobby products, toys, false eyelashes, etc., which contain glue, may incur additional costs when disposed of.)
Satisfied with water
Creatures (including animals, plants and insects)
Flowers, potted plants, etc.
Animal milk, eggs
Animal and plant products that violate the Washington Convention, such as ivory, tortoise shell, fur, crocodile skin, snake skin, lizard skin, etc.
Specimen (insects, etc.)
Stripping (large specimen)
Lead storage battery
Lithium metal batteries (excluding some countries)
Lithium-ion battery (except in some countries)
Products containing lithium metal batteries or lithium ion batteries (excluding some countries)
Gunpowder products (fireworks, firecrackers, western firecrackers and ammunition)
Suspension system and shock absorber
Used (possibly) new and old products that have been in contact with fuel/oil
Contains new and used products such as fuel/oil containers, oil tanks, fuel tanks, and carburetor
Steering wheel with built-in airbag
Seat belt pretensioner
Vehicles (cars, motorcycles, bicycles that cannot be released from the air inside the tires, etc.)
Toxic and harmful substances
Mercury (a battery containing mercury, a thermometer, a sphygmomanometer, a barometer, etc.)
Printer toner cartridge
Ink, printer cartridges (Public documents may be required when sending. Depending on the requirements of the required documents, the company may not be able to provide them)
Other items that are prohibited from being exported (please confirm before purchase)
9. When the goods cannot be sent by the company and need to be disposed of in whole or in part, the member shall bear the processing fee. If the goods have been packaged, the company has the right to ask the member to bear additional costs associated with repackaging.
Article 12 (prohibited matters)
In the use of this service, members are prohibited from performing the following acts or any actions that may cause related consequences, and members are obliged to strictly abide by the following rules.
(1) Order the contraband as specified in these Terms of Service
(2) collusion with the seller
(3) Use a credit card that is forged, modified, invalid, or unable to confirm the transaction authorization code
(4) Use the company's services for any improper purpose
(5) Violation of these Terms of Service or Public Order and Ethics
(6) Infringement of the rights of the company, the seller or a third party, or damage to its reputation
(7) Contact the seller directly for consultation, negotiation, complaint or request the seller to return the refund, exchange or repair
(8) After placing the order, contact the payment agency or credit card company directly for a refund.
(9) Crime or possible criminal behavior
(10) Acts that violate Japanese law, laws of the country where the member is located, or international law
(11) Order goods that require additional supporting documents but do not provide relevant certificates
(12) Use the company's services to order goods for military use
(13) maliciously impeding the operation of the company, the company's services or the seller's website
(14) Raising unreasonable requirements beyond the provisions of this service or legal liability
(15) causing troubles to other members, sellers or third parties, or causing them to be unhappy
(16) Reporting false information
(17) Write or submit harmful programs or codes on this website or email
(18) Illegal intrusion into our company's servers or other computers
(19) Other acts prohibited by the company or related to the above terms
In addition, members may not indirectly conduct the above actions through a third party.
The company does not bear any losses and liabilities arising from violation of the above rules.
Article 13 (Disclaimer in the absence of service)
When the following circumstances occur, or are presumably likely to occur, even if the company has promised to purchase goods for its members, it is deemed that the company's obligation to provide services is invalid. And the company will not be responsible for any losses and liabilities incurred by the members due to the above measures.
(1) When the goods purchased by the member are confirmed to be the goods specified in Article 11 of the Terms of Service or within the standard.
(2) When the product that the member intends to purchase is extremely difficult to start
(3) When the information of the goods purchased by the member is obviously wrong due to the seller's fault, accident, or error in connection with the system of the website, or when there is a significant change compared with the sales price in the general market.
(4) For any reason, when the seller does not send the goods to the company
(5) When the member fails to pay the fee for using the service within the time limit set by the company
(6) When the goods are disposed of in customs and other places
(7) When members do not receive goods
(8) When the address of the recipient is unknown or the location of the member cannot be confirmed
(9) When you are unable to reach the member
(10) When a member violates the content specified in these Terms of Service
Article 14 (Disclaimer on Commodity Assurance)
The company will not guarantee the following matters, and will regard the use of the service by the members if they have agreed.
Therefore, the company will not be liable for the loss or liability of members or other third parties arising from the following matters.
(1) There is no guarantee that you will be able to purchase the goods purchased by the member.
(2) There is no guarantee that the seller will send the same goods as the order page to the company.
(3) The correctness, timeliness and legality of the product information provided by this website and the information related to the seller are not guaranteed. (The accuracy of the description, wording, and performance displayed when using the translation function)
(4) There is no guarantee that the products purchased by the members will be exported from Japan, and there is no guarantee that the countries and regions will be able to import the products purchased by the members.
(5) There is no guarantee that electronic network attacks such as network system obstacles caused by accidents or disasters, illegal access by hackers, or the like, or interruption, delay, stop or data of the service caused by connection with third-party services may be avoided. Loss, etc.
(6) There is no guarantee that harmful email programs will not be included in the emails sent to the website or from the company's servers or domain names.
Article 15 (on interruption or cessation of service)
In order to provide better service, the site will regularly carry out system maintenance, reduce the burden on the system, protect the member's personal information or other necessary operations, and the company may not change the member, change or abolish part of the service without prior notice to the member. Or all the features. In addition, the company will not bear the loss and responsibility of the members caused by the above-mentioned operations. "
Article 16 (change and abolition of service contents)
1. The company reserves the right to change or revoke part or all of the contents of this service at any time without prior notice to the member.
2. The company will not be responsible for any changes to the service or the abolition of the members' losses and their responsibilities.
Article 17 (Applicable Law and Jurisdiction)
1. These Terms of Service and all individual provisions on this website are interpreted and customized in accordance with the laws of Japan and are not affected by the laws of other countries.
2. If the Terms of Service and individual terms are involved in the case, the Tokyo Magistrates' Court or the Tokyo Supreme Court shall be the exclusive court of first instance.
HOYOYO Hoyo Point use treaty (for HOYOYO members only)
Article 1 (purpose)
1. These Terms and Conditions are provided by Hoyoyo Limited (hereinafter referred to as the Company) to members of the Company (hereinafter referred to as members) who have registered to the Hoyoyo Terms of Service (hereinafter referred to as the Terms of Service) and are applicable to Hoyo Point (hereinafter referred to as the points) service. Relevant regulations.
2. The provisions relating to the content of this service shall be commensurate with the treaty of the Terms of Service if it is recorded in the Treaty.
Article 2 (giving the point)
1. This website will give points to members in the following cases.
(1) As a thank you for participating in the activities of members such as HOYOYO
(2) As a response to the user questionnaire, etc.
(3) Other circumstances as otherwise specified by the company
2. Hoyo Point has an expiration date.
3. The company has the final decision on the amount of points, the method of donation, the period of gift, and the period of validity, etc.
4. Whether the number of points issued by the exchange, the number of points, and the final judgment of other points will be determined by the company, and each member is also required to follow the regulations.
Article 3 (management of points)
1. The company will inform the members of the points, the points used by each member, and the points that can be used now, in accordance with the method established by the company.
2. If you have any questions or do not understand the points notified by the company, please contact us immediately, we will explain to you as soon as possible.
3. The final decision on the points of item 1 is on the company, and each member follows this rule.
Article 4 (Points can only be used in a single account)
Points accumulated between different accounts are not transferable, lending, and sharing.
Article 5 (cancellation, deduction of points)
1. Even after the normal number of points, the company has the right to cancel all or part of the points of the gifted member without prior notice.
(1) When a member has illegal or fraudulent behavior
(2) When a member violates the rules of membership use or other provisions of the company
(3) Others when the company believes it is necessary to cancel the point gift
2. Within a certain period of time (1 year) from the last transaction, if there are no new orders, the points held by the members will be automatically cancelled.
3. The company will not be liable for any cancellation or invalidation of membership points.
Article 6 (use of points at the time of settlement)
1. "Payment One"and "Payment 2" generated by the member when ordering the product
2. According to the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the company has the right to impose any restrictions on the scope of goods or services that are paid by points.
3. When canceling the transaction using the point payment in item 1 of this article, it will be returned to the member in the form of points, and no refund of cash will be provided.
4. If the difference is generated after the number of points is redeemed, the difference will be refunded to the member only in the form of points according to the preceding paragraph.
Article 7 (accident)
If the goods paid by the points are delayed in delivery, lost, stolen, etc. during the international shipping, or if the goods are found to be damaged, insufficient goods, malfunctions or other problems, they can prove that everything is wrong outside the company. Under the circumstances, the company will not bear the corresponding liability. The amount used for coupons is also not refundable.
Article 8 (use of cancellation points after use of points)
According to Article 5, Item 1, if the number of points in the order is used and the points are cancelled, the transaction will be cancelled or suspended.
However, when the transaction has been completed or the transaction cannot be blocked, the member must make up the difference in the manner specified by the company. Any expenses incurred in making up the difference will be borne by the member.
Article 9 (cannot be exchanged for cash)
In no case will the points earned by the member be exchanged for cash.
Article 10 (about the use of the third person)
1. The use of points is limited to me. Non-self use is prohibited.
2. Members must log in first when using points. When the account and password you set are the same, the company will recognize your settings and acknowledge your login. However, the company will not be held liable for any loss arising from the misappropriation or illegal use of others.
Article 11 (Taxes and fees)
When the tax collection or surcharges accompanying the acquisition of the points and the use of the points occur, the member is required to bear these taxes or surcharges.
Article 12 (Loss and suspension of membership)
Once a member loses his membership status, he loses the original reserved points, preferential exchange rights and all other power related services. He also loses his claim to the company while losing his membership status.
Article 13 (Disclaimer)
The company will use the current technical level to make perfect management in advance when using this service, but the company does not guarantee damage and other circumstances will not occur. Damage caused by system interruption, delay, termination, loss of data, loss of points, etc. and damage caused by illegal data access or other related services caused by the service such as the service The damage, etc., the company will not be held responsible.
Article 14 (Changes of this service)
1. The company has the right to change the terms or the content of this service or the functions provided by this service without prior notice to the members (including the abolition of the point service, the suspension of the point allocation, the points that can be allocated Other items such as changes to web pages or transactions, changes in the rate of points, or changes in utilization rates).
2. Hoyoyo shall bear no responsibility whatsoever for inconvenience or damage to Members resulting from amendments outlined in the preceding clause herein.
The period stipulated by Hoyoyo in Article 5, Clause 3 hereof shall be one year.
Please feel free to e-mail us at email@example.com if you have any questions about the Points Service,
- We can accept credit card and on non-installment basis.
- Our website uses SSL (Secure Socket Layer) to secure your personal information.
- We use the information you have provided to help you complete a transaction, to respond to you, to update you on services and benefits. We will not sell, rent, or lease personally identifiable information to other unless we have your permission, or are required to do so by law.